The Hudson Post Office moved into the Morey Building in 1923 and remained here until the building was remodeled. This building, owned by Henry Morey, was located on Ferry Street just above the intersection with Webster Street. In addition to the Post Office, this building was the location of The 20th Century Store, a barber shop, a shoe repair shop, and a second hand store. In 1948 the building was remodeled by Henry’s son, Ernest. While the Post Office was in this location Mrs. Anna Clyde served as Post Master until 1936 at which time Paul Richard was appointed and Mrs. Clyde served as his assistant. This photo was taken in 1946 and is from the collection at the Hudson Historical Society.